Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Om Franti Om

Hands down one of my favorite artists, yogis, and all around role model...Michael Franti. Listen to his words, follow his example, love his music. From now until Jan. 1st his kid's book What I Be is on sale at michaelfranti.com!

For the children in your life or the child in you, enjoy Michael's first children's book! Illustrated by Ben Hodson, 'What I Be', is a visual and musical journey about self acceptance. It's okay to be just who you are and strive to be the best that you can be, by embodying the best characteristics of nature. Be as radiant as the sun, as healing as the rain or as generous as a tree.

This story was adapted from one of my favorite songs and one I play in my kid's classes - "Everyone Deserves Music"...because face it, we all need a little music in our lives! PS - If you ever get the chance to see Michael Franti in concert - GO! You will LOVE it! And bring the kids - he usually invites them up on stage!
My next wish is for a trip to the center of Bail for a stay in Michael's Stay Human Yoga and Retreat Center!!! Ahhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment