Thursday, December 16, 2010

Gifts That Give Back #4

I often have to take a deep breath and focus before I open an email newsletter from Unicef. What they stand for and the awareness they bring to others is often more then words can describe. I recently learned about their efforts to aid in the fight against the Cholera epidemic in Haiti. Below is a video of Anthony Lake, Executive Director of Unicef who personally made the trip to Haiti to bare witness.

What can you do to help? Plenty...visit the Unicef website for cards, gifts for the kids and adults in your life. Every Unicef Card and Gift you buy helps children around the world. One of my favorites is the Children Around the World 24 Piece Puzzle and of course, the Kids Around the World Holiday Card I sent out this year.
Visit Unicef's website to learn about the MANY ways you can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment