Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gifts That Give Back #9

I can't say enough about Me to We. Every time I turn around they are doing something new, changing someone else's life, reaching out to children, families, communities in need. And to think, it all started with 12 yr old Craig Keilburger. Me to We is a social enterprise with a mission. They transform consumers into world changers one transition at a time. Half of Me to We's profits are donated to their charitable partner, Free the Children. Recently, I discovered their Buy a Book, Give a Book program. See the video below!
I highly recommend you read Me to We and if you are a parent, teacher, or work with children in any capacity I recommend The World Needs Your Kid. Such great books! There are so many other ways you can also give. I urge you to visit both the Me to We site and the Free the Children site and spend some time learning how you can "be the change that you want to see in the world"!

No comments:

Post a Comment