Wednesday, November 17, 2010

On My Way to a Happy Life

“There’s something incredible inside of you. It’s the power to make all your dreams come true. The gift you’ve been given is that you can create absolutely anything, whether small or great. So imagine, believe, and set your dreams free. There is no limit to what you can do or be.”

"On My Way to a Happy Life" is the first book by Deepak Chopra (along with Kristina Tracy) that I've ever read and I ask myself...what was I waiting for?? Okay, granted this book took my less then 10 minutes to read and the illustrations were more then I could ask for, the message was incredible! Inside is 7 lessons for even the youngest child that plant the seeds for living a life of joy, honesty, strength, and love:



1 - Everything is possible. There is no limit to what we can do.
2 - If you want to get something, give it. Always give with a happy heart.
3 - When you make a choice, you change the future. Your choices bring changes.
4 - Go with the flow. Create peace within by learning acceptance of what is outside our control.
5 - Everytime you wish or want, you plant a seed.
6 - Be open to life and enjoy the journey.
7 - You are here for a reason.
So true. I can't wait to share this book with the Alluem Kids!

“From the day your baby is born, you are a teacher of spirit. Look upon spirituality as a skill in living, since that is what it is. I believe in imparting these skills as early as possible by whatever means a child can understand.”
— Deepak Chopra

1 comment: